Renga provides organization-wide strategic planning uncovering strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT), helps define mission, objectives, and strategies, facilitates the realignment of resources to strengthen institutions, builds strong and effective management and working teams, matching job duties to the overall mission of the organization. Renga’s consultants have experience working on critical issues with higher education and non-profit institutions; understand the dynamics of faculty, students and staff interactions in an academic setting; have the ability to facilitate challenging conversations; and understand the individual as well as the group process.
Renga offers a proven process for gathering input from all stakeholders in:
- Developing a common vision for the future with strategies, solutions, logic models, and action plans to achieve that vision.
- Stimulating a greater commitment and ability to implement decisions and strategies.
- Producing more innovation — a larger portfolio of ideas.
- Providing a common framework for decision-making, communication, planning, and problem solving.
- Encouraging initiative and responsibility.
- Generating a specific, yet flexible plan that will serve as a guide for the institution, department or office for the next 2 to 5 years.
Renga consultants have the experience to assess institutional systems, create a safe and productive space for the generation of innovative ideas, review policies and practices to determine those that help, and modify those that hinder progress toward the institution’s strategic vision.