WHO – Organizations interested in collaborative leadership for sustainable DEI results
- Strengthen productivity
- Enhance sense of belonging
- Institutional understanding of organization mission
- Develop strategic adaptability for change
- Improve opportunities for innovation
- Early access to untapped talent
- Increase growth and financial gains – read Forbes 2018 Study
WHAT WE BRING
- Diverse team of experienced senior-level consultants
- Years of experience in DEI, organizational development, human resources, training, coaching, assessment and report writing
- Evidence based approach
- Expertise in sustainable assessment for continual realignment and progress
- Getting underway – Develop common understanding of DEI and the benefits. Define project leadership and approach that best fits your organization and strategy to support your mission.
- Discovery and assessment – Identify corporate and individual readiness for DEI strategic initiatives through interviews/focus groups with key stakeholders at all levels, and review of relevant current information about the organization (e.g. strategic plan, HR policies, organizational data by race, ethnicity, gender, disability, age).
- Analysis – Report the findings from discovery and assessment phase. Understand current state of readiness.
- Recommendations -Identify goals and next steps based on the findings for your institution to incorporate DEI principles to strengthen your strategic position. Define key metrics to measure success.